Re my p I p assessment - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Re my p I p assessment

Options
2»

Comments

• gerrys6
    gerrys6 Community member Posts: 176 Courageous
    Options
    She said it’s been passed to someone to deal with and she’s text them to tell them to release the money I shdve got on weds they recalled it for some unknown reason and if I hadn’t rang I prob wouldn’t have got it! But I will have to now see if it gets “released “ in the meantime my next payment is December 27 . The date of this letter is 26 so the actual new award started that date.. I now need to do an m r because I should have got more points in areas where I scored none! Do I go c a b to get them to help draft it properly and to point out the points? @CockneyRebel
  • gerrys6
    gerrys6 Community member Posts: 176 Courageous
    Options
    I was tempted to ask to speak to the decision maker whilst on the phone just now but I thought no let me sort this payment out at least first!  
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi Gerry
    If you can get help from CAB that would be usefull but do not miss the deadline for subiting your MR.
    It is important to point out where you should have scored points but try not to get involved in arguing against the HCP opinions. You will only score points for showing that you meet the criteria for each descriptor.

Try to use the wording of the DWP in your MR request
    Look at the B&W self test to understand the system and wording

http://www.mybenefitsandwork.co.uk/pip/indexxx.php

I hope you get your payment sorted out quickly, please come back and let us know and we will try and help with your ongoing claim

CR

Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.