Parents, carers and disabled parents
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Advice on getting to see my kids

LisajennisonLisajennison Member Posts: 4 Listener
I am 31 and live on my own, I have two children who live with their dad and their live 12 miles away. I am registered disabled with physical disabilities. I drive but my car is broken and I'm struggling to afford another little car. I am currently housebound with the exception of getting a taxi to my local shop when I'm able to. Due to me being housebound I'm currently unable to see my children as I cannot travel the 12 miles I see I can drive myself and my ex refuses to bring the children to me. Just wondering if anyone is in a similar situation. I live in the countryside so I have no family or friends around me as most if my friends are onjme. I do receive pip but because I'm on standard rate I'm not entitled to a notability car. Thankyou for reading xx


Sign in or join us to comment.