How to make a late mandatory decision??
Hiya my name is Zowie..I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice please..I had my pip stopped back in March..the person who done my review put a load of lies in her report..at that time I wasn’t in a very good place so I just left it go..plus I didnt have anyone to help me with it nor did I know what I had to do to appeal it..I was talking to a Friend that told me that I can make a late appeal..so I rang and was told I have until March next year..but I still don’t have anyone to help me appeal..no know what I need to do this..I’m under investigation for ms and have just had a mri scan..and I’ve also been told by my specialist that I need a op on my back..that I’m refusing to have as I have children and can’t be laid up..and what if something was to go wrong..I was wondering if there is anyone that can give me some advice as to who could help me with this..I also suffer from mental health too..thank you for taking the time to read this
Read more at https://community.scope.org.uk/categories/home#4XzPAut6qzfl3OsQ.99
- 49.4K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4.1K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 660 Work and employment
- 527 Education
- 970 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 927 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 588 Chronic pain and pain management
- 650 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 704 Autism and neurodiversity
- 848 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.