PIP change in circumstances assessment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP change in circumstances assessment

wilko
wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
edited December 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Just came across your site trying to find out about getting PIP award letter after assessment, as mine was just a change in circumstances. I had to ring three times to get report and had letter 8-11-17 stating they had all info to make a decision still waiting.

Comments

• wilko
    Hi everyone, I am a 62yr old retired agricultural worker through being diagnosed with MS in September 2016. Hope I can be of use in giving opinion or advise from exspearanceing claiming benefits.
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @wilco

Good evening & welcome!!!!

Its great to meet you!!!!!

Please please let me know if I can help in anyway ?????
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @wilko, and welcome to the community. Nice to 'meet' you. I hope you find a lot that is useful here.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @wilko
    When was your assessment? They usually say a decision will be made within 8 weeks, though the christmas period might throw that time off a bit.

I hope you hear soon, do let us know!
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • wilko
    Hi sam, my assessment was on 25-10-17 rang three times to get the report, received a letter dated 8-11-17 stating that they now have all the evidence to make a decision, rang last week told its in the decision makers hands, rang again today and a note being put on my file as its only a change in surcastance unable to walk as far as I could at first assessment. The report has given me 12 points for this but still got to wait for letter not after a car got a Picasco room for second scooter and room for passengers. 
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    I hope you get some answers soon!
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.