Has DLA Turned Disabled People Greedy? - Page 4 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Has DLA Turned Disabled People Greedy?

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 215 Listener
    Peace be with you& all @iza
  • [Deleted User]
    Peace be with you and all @DannyMoore
  • Topkitten
    Topkitten Community member Posts: 1,285 Pioneering
    It appears to me that things will never improve. As society "matures" so it gets worse. I see this continuing until the world becomes equal to the pictures and portrayals of hell. When everyone is treated badly they will finally understand that their bad treatment of us was a sign of their own future. Fortunately I will not be around when this comes to pass but I do fear for my children and their children as it may well happen in their lifetimes.

TK
    "I'm on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell" - from Wrong side of heaven by Five Finger Death Punch.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 740 Listener
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    @DannyMoore Hi I myself disagree I believe the only ones who will get to heaven will be the pure and innocent that been babies who haven't sinned...i believe that those who have sinned have to earn their place in heaven when passing ...jesus said to the other male today you will be with me in paradise..He didn't say if you have been baptised you will be with me in paradise.i think you don't need to be baptised or go to church ..I think you just need to believe like I do and I pray every single night and I tell God the holy spirit and jesus that I love them.Everybodys beliefs differ and this ones mine.
  • janice_in_wonderland
    janice_in_wonderland Community member Posts: 265 Pioneering
    A Minister said to me 'we are all sinners' 

I think a regular reality check needs to be applied - beliefs or not...get real
  • [Deleted User]
    @janice_in_wonderland hi of course we are all sinners anyone would be silly not to know that ..even the child that blamed the other child for taking the cheese from the fridge has sinned...the only human being who has not sinned is babies and those born of brain damage because they haven't and CARNT LIE and are not GREEDY and DON'T HURT PEOPLE physically and Mentally and they don't STEAL they WILL meet Jesus and live in paradise for sure.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 740 Listener
    edited January 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • janice_in_wonderland
    janice_in_wonderland Community member Posts: 265 Pioneering
    I have no time for engaging with people who falsely accuse me of abuse or making fun of faith 

also im not in the habit of tolerating CAPITAL LETTERS which are regarded as intensely emotionally fuelled 

My brother is a Minister 

I would like you to honour my request to now leave me alone 

we are all here for a reason 

• wildlife
    wildlife Community member Posts: 1,293 Pioneering
    edited January 2018
    @DannyMoore This forum is not the place for preaching to people and I am becoming concerned that there may be vulnerable members who will be reading this and believing what you are saying. Some of the content of your posts is very negative and worded to scare people into thinking that if they don't believe as you do bad things will happen to them. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and these should be respected with NO attempt to change them. If I was admin on here I would now close this discussion so that we can get back to helping disabled people with any problems they may have in a kind and constructive manner. 
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.