Esa Form. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Esa Form.

Diligent500
Diligent500 Community member Posts: 20 Listener
Hi to all,

I have sent my Esa for back and now I've been told by Phyisio I need an MRI on my back ECT how can I add this when my form has already been posted getting more serve back pain in night,don' know when I will get to go for my MRI hopefully soon.
I forgot to put on my form am in Support Group ECT can I have a home visit assessent in stead of going to assessent Center.

Diligent500

Comments

• bevt2017
    bevt2017 Community member Posts: 324 Pioneering
    Hi @Diligent500
    You can send in any other supporting evidence, even after you have sent in your forms. 
    I would contact ESA to let them know of any changes.
    Also if you do send in other information, please make sure it's by recorded delivery only. Make sure you put your name and NHS number on any correspondence.
    So they can't say they didn't receive the information.
    I'm not sure wether you can have an assessent done at home? So hopefully someone can advice?
    I'm prouvondly deaf, with neurological problems so i can't walk very well without my wheelchair. And they wouldn't make any allowances for me.
    Good luck 
    Hope all goes well.
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Normally for a home assessment you will need a very specific letter from your GP stating that you cannot attend a center and the reason why

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Diligent500
    Diligent500 Community member Posts: 20 Listener
    Ok thanks for the answers.

Diligent500 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.