Coping with a whole host of problems …
I hope you’re all well and please let me know if this is the wrong forum for posting my question.
I am a male and approaching 50 years of age. I was born with a whole host of problems:
Right Convergent Strabismus
Deformity Of Right Foot
Operation for Squint
Incoordination of right Hand
I have live with all this since birth. I have noticed that some of these symptoms have started to increase and would very much like to get in touch with other individuals (for moral support) who have also got some of these problems.
I tried to look online but couldn’t find any relevant groups or online chat groups. Does anybody know of any Facebook groups, meetup groups/events, online groups/chats where I could meet or talk online with other individuals who suffer the same problems?
Thanks in advance for your responses.
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments