PIP reassessment - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP reassessment

Options
2»

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi dottydotty

Don't despair, this sort of thing is common on the forums. I am sure the CAB will be able to help with your MR.

Although it is important to address the issues with the report, this will not score you the points you need.
    You should concentrate on showing that you meet the criteria for each descriptor.
    Make good use of the reliability factors which are often overlooked by the HCP
    You have to be able to complete each activity
    Safely
    Repeatedly
    In a reasonable time
    To an acceptable standard

It is not enough to say you can't do something, you need to say why and what happens. If you take medication, how long does it take to start working before you can do the activities ?

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • dottydotty
    dottydotty Community member Posts: 321 Pioneering
    Options
    Cockney Rebel  thankyou . hadn't thought about the time it takes for medication  to kick -in  so will definately  state that in my letter ,Have a nice weekend .
    ps  apparently I showed my drivers licence as identification ,  have never driven a car in my life , 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.