Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hello. I reached pension age November 2017 , had a PIP re -assessment, with CAPITA on 29th DEC 2017 , Have just received my decision letter from DWP gone from 18 points ( last PIP assessment ) down to 2 points,.so have lost my Pip award . Have written to DWP asking for a Statement of Reasons , Is it worth asking for a Mandatory Reconsideration ? anyone else in a similar situation . ?
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 621 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 908 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 691 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.