DLA and PIP taken away - cluster headaches - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

DLA and PIP taken away - cluster headaches

2»

Comments

• Matilda
    Matilda Community member Posts: 2,593 Disability Gamechanger
    I suggest you phone DWP and ask why they haven't sent your bundle to the tribunal service yet.
  • John8378166
    John8378166 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    I'm sorry but they don't give you any information on the date for the Tribunal Hearing, if you take a look at how many people are appealing against the DWP decisions, there must be thousands, and all with a good case's i bet.

I've said this before, email or write a letter to your MP, & tell her or him everything that's gone on, I'm sure you will hear something from this.To help you make note, say one to twenty of a piece of paper before start anything I.E bullets on your reminder, has shown below and add these to your email or letter to your MP.

• i.e this started on this DATE
    • I have called DWP ten times
    • And so on.
  • lisagm
    lisagm Community member Posts: 26 Listener
    I spoke to my MP in sept when i last spoke to you and he said all they could do was speak to the courts and try and get it rush along, which he did and they say i would be getting my dates soon. Took my papers down to welfare rights, have put in for my medical records so i am doing what i can but im fighting the government and they play there own game. Going to write to the courts outlining everything that has gone on. See if that helps

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.