Hi, my name is harrycharlie1! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is harrycharlie1!

harrycharlie1
harrycharlie1 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Good morning my peeps i habe a lot of questions that i would love answered so sit tight. Because it is going to be a right journey. 

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @harrycharlie1

Good Morning & Welcome!!!!

Please please hit me with your “Questions”

I will try to answer them myself.

If needed I will “phone a friend” for you!!!!!

Please please let me know what “help & support”
    I can offer you????
  • harrycharlie1
    Hi steve well I had an accident in 2015 lost my right elbow  keep dislocateing my right shoulder. I have CRPS on the right side.i have no rotatin and no fealing from the elbow down.i get PIP and DLA.i did get ESA and never told me I could join a group so ESA told me that I could work. had a mandatory consideration.and still no.by this time I had no choice but to go back. I was no war near good enough for work so I went back on light duties and had a Labourer to help me and one day he put some ladders up and asked me to foot them so I put my arms out to hold it and my shouler just dislocated for no reason. so applied for ESA again and got 73.10 so what can I do still not been put on a support group and it'  3 years down the line and have I mist out on benefits that I could of calmed for.i have been in work since I was just 14.i am now 43.so don't know the system my god it is frightening out there .Steve so thank you if you can help me. the tablets I am on make me space out and can't remember allot of stuff so go easy on me .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 126 Courageous
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • harrycharlie1
    Ella hi how do I start that off.and I don't even think I got a tenner lol but thank you.i will try and have a look.
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi harrycharlie and welcome

When did you apply for ESA ?
    Have you had an assessment ?
    Do you still received PIP ?

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • harrycharlie1
    Hi cockey rebel Bean getting pip since 2015 and still get it. i had esa for the maximum turm and I got 73.20 never asked if I could join a group and now just finished my 13 weeks and got paid on Thursday had my assesment on Friday just gone but still In the letter no offeing on no group. 
  • [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User]
  • harrycharlie1
    Ella I got told by ESA that it was 37 weeks that I could have it for is this right or not because that's how long I got it for.

Brightness