Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is harrycharlie1!

Good morning my peeps i habe a lot of questions that i would love answered so sit tight. Because it is going to be a right journey. 

Replies

• steve51steve51 Member Posts: 7,175 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @harrycharlie1

Good Morning & Welcome!!!!

Please please hit me with your “Questions”

I will try to answer them myself.

If needed I will “phone a friend” for you!!!!!

Please please let me know what “help & support”
    I can offer you????
  • harrycharlie1harrycharlie1 Member Posts: 5 Listener
    Hi steve well I had an accident in 2015 lost my right elbow  keep dislocateing my right shoulder. I have CRPS on the right side.i have no rotatin and no fealing from the elbow down.i get PIP and DLA.i did get ESA and never told me I could join a group so ESA told me that I could work. had a mandatory consideration.and still no.by this time I had no choice but to go back. I was no war near good enough for work so I went back on light duties and had a Labourer to help me and one day he put some ladders up and asked me to foot them so I put my arms out to hold it and my shouler just dislocated for no reason. so applied for ESA again and got 73.10 so what can I do still not been put on a support group and it'  3 years down the line and have I mist out on benefits that I could of calmed for.i have been in work since I was just 14.i am now 43.so don't know the system my god it is frightening out there .Steve so thank you if you can help me. the tablets I am on make me space out and can't remember allot of stuff so go easy on me .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128 Courageous
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Ella hi how do I start that off.and I don't even think I got a tenner lol but thank you.i will try and have a look.
  • CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Member Posts: 5,257 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi harrycharlie and welcome

When did you apply for ESA ?
    Have you had an assessment ?
    Do you still received PIP ?

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
    Hi cockey rebel Bean getting pip since 2015 and still get it. i had esa for the maximum turm and I got 73.20 never asked if I could join a group and now just finished my 13 weeks and got paid on Thursday had my assesment on Friday just gone but still In the letter no offeing on no group. 
    Ella I got told by ESA that it was 37 weeks that I could have it for is this right or not because that's how long I got it for.
Sign in or join us to comment.