ME and financial assistance — Scope | Disability forum

ME and financial assistance

bargepole84 Member Posts: 2 Listener
I have a son 57yrs diagnosedwith ME, finding difficulty in getting help/advice from medical staff.
Does anyone have any ideas as to how he can obtain financial assistance?



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.