How can we manage? — Scope | Disability forum

How can we manage?

alfieno1 Member Posts: 4 Listener
I am 65years of age had to take early retirement at 56years to care for my husband who is now through lots of illness is disabled,i have seven children and 15 grandchildren and another baby due in june,we are all very close and they live not far from us,2 years ago I lost carers allowance before i reached 63years of age and have been struggling finacially now a new payment method is starting this year i already pay a lot for my morgage if interest rates go up i am not sure how we shall manage ,any advice



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.