Pip tribunal - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip tribunal

Options
2»

Comments

• BenefitsTrainingCo
    BenefitsTrainingCo Community member Posts: 2,621 Pioneering
    Options

Hi @alisha22

As regards completing the grounds - I never put an additional letter in, I just write the reasons I think the person qualifies for the benefit - I would then normally do a submission later, after I'd had the chance to look through all the DWP's papers. The submission can be more detailed, and is a chance to raise any issues with the medical report etc, or any other matters that you want the Tribunal to be aware of.

As regards the papers, no need to request these separately, the DWP should out all the evidence they have based their decision on within the bundle, which they will send once the Tribunal lets them know the appeal has been logged.

Good luck with it - and ask as many questions as you like!!

Mary

The Benefits Training Co:

• alisha22
    alisha22 Community member Posts: 320 Pioneering
    Options
    Thank you Mary, I've sent the sscs1 form and will wait for them to write that they have logged the appeal etc etc. Will I need in coming months another gp letter or can I use the one my gp wrote when I did the mandatory appeal, same for the physio. I thought the tribunal only interested in how it was at the mandatory stage period. It's all so confusing but I'm grateful to you all people on here who answer my questions. Thank you guys. Also in my area it's hard to get a representative so looks like I'm on me own, my 15 year old daughter who cares for me and my father helps too.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.