getting married and esa — Scope | Disability forum

getting married and esa

need some help please,getting married in may,fiance is working but at the moment im getting esa income based and im in the support group,will my money stop



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.