IS it worth getting a assessors report, - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

IS it worth getting a assessors report,

2»

Comments

• dee4848
    dee4848 Community member Posts: 256 Pioneering
    @jaycee6 Hi The DWP usually go with the assessors report but not unusul for them not to ...Are you happy with what your assessor scored you ?
  • jaycee6
    jaycee6 Community member Posts: 52 Courageous
    Hi Dee4848  If ive worked the points out right for my Daughter ,they are what I would of expected and I would be happy with that, I just hope it all goes through as it is.I cant wait to get the letter to find out for sure,It is a nervous time for all of us,Reading things on here makes you nervous as so many people have trouble.I suppose Its a case of I wont believe it until I see It.
  • dee4848
    dee4848 Community member Posts: 256 Pioneering
    edited February 2018
    @jaycee6 Yes thats all you can do I wouldn' worry though .
  • sdoc94
    sdoc94 Community member Posts: 140 Pioneering
    I must add - if you are in Northern Ireland - the DfC will not allow you to request a copy of the assessors report until your decision has been made - they have informed me that their reasoning for this is "just in case the decision maker needs to ask the assessor for more information".

Shady.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.