a test case for you all — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

a test case for you all

maid08
maid08 Community member Posts: 307 Pioneering
edited March 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
i am 64 three years ago suffered stroke investigations discovered i have cardiomyopathy i then suffered a heart attack and developed pneumonia 3 months in the hospital were other investigations were done also found artery problems ie an aortic aneurysm and arteries in the groin to narrow affecting blood flow  consultants have stated  not treatable and in time i could lose both legs but at mo walking is the only problem i get checked 6 monthly for an aneurysm and weekly for blood re warfarin i am subject to sudden death  due to heart  due to it hardening  i suffer with lack of oxigen in blood so anY eXercise is limited  walking means i get giddy and fall over fell out bath three timmes and down garden path last time NONE OF THIS IS VISABLE so im in perfect health said a physio??? three consultants two docters  and a nuro surgeon say i will never improve only get worsee?? SHOULD I GET BENIFITS ????????

Comments

• maid08
    are there no accessers on here??????
  • Nystagmite
    Nystagmite Community member Posts: 596 Pioneering
    It depends how you're affected and not what you have.
  • maid08
    so cant walk 20yards  cant cook or prepare a meal cant get in and out the bath with out help? anytype of ecercise results in shortness breath  i cant plan or complete a journey due to  dizzyness and sudden loss of strngth in legs with pain  cant hold anything in left hand or severe pain and danger from droping things  can hold a cup in right hand  n but tremors if to long  getting up from sofa results in pains in groin  and dead legs  so need to raise and stand stil for a few mins  going upstairs holding rail and have to stop due to leg pain and groin pain  very short memorty term  and will get worse hardly sleep due to pain in left side  and worn out most days 
  • maid08
    ohh am on 20 plus tablets have constant doc and hospital appointments  in other words i can breath  move an arm  and sit all day  so??????
  • maid08
    edited March 2018
    and spelling is ****
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,352 Disability Gamechanger
    No one here can tell you if you should claim anything. All i can advice you is that PIP is for those between 16 and 64 so once you reach 65 you will not be eligible to claim it. My advice to you is start a claim ASAP. Once you reach 65 you will then have to claim Attendance Allowance and there's no mobility part to that.
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=pip+descriptors&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=kymkWqiEB6THXu25t_gI

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • maid08
    No one here can tell you if you should claim anything. All i can advice you is that PIP is for those between 16 and 64 so once you reach 65 you will not be eligible to claim it. My advice to you is start a claim ASAP. Once you reach 65 you will then have to claim Attendance Allowance and there's no mobility part to that.
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=pip+descriptors&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=kymkWqiEB6THXu25t_gI

i already have it  after i issued court papers  im just waiting to have a nice chat re  amount i am owed from 2015 and what they will do to try and convince me to stop  the post was to demonstrate acesers are liers and dwp know they are and a review is not a review but a full on new claim
  • maid08
    ahh right so when you first claim you must fill in form stating how you are day to day and the effect on you day to day  and supply all evidence from doctors consultants??? but in a review you just need to explain how you are day to day ???is that correct
  • maid08
    edited March 2018
    u see i must be thick because in my hand i have a form which says making sure youer award is right ?in it it asks if my condition better or worse or the same if worse you exsplain what is worse   which is easy due to my orifginal claim  but the trouble is its a new full acessmant because thats what capita were going to do till i started my case
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,352 Disability Gamechanger
    maid08 said:
    u see i must be thick because in my hand i have a form which says making sure youer award is right ?in it it asks if my condition better or worse or the same if worse you exsplain what is worse   which is easy due to my orifginal claim  but the trouble is its a new full acessmant because thats what capita were going to do till i started my case
    Your posts are extremely confusing! what do you mean "till you started your case"?

I take it you have the review form? Then fill it in and return it with all your evidence. Yes, you'll most likely have another assessment just like everyone else. If you're awarded then you'll have a new award date, if you're not then your money will stop 4 weeks after a decision is made.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    @maid08 Sorry to here the problems you've had regarding an assessor Nothing knew there, you must be in perfect health after seeing one of them and they've diagnosed you with the (Magical miracle cure)? I wish!!!

So they want people half dead or worse, but how the hell does someone when in work (full time) even get PIP? I know it's about functional implications.

Jesus there still at? lying and overriding everything as usual. Wait till I get problems with it all I will kick up so much of a stink they won't know what's hit em, I certainly will not let this rest if I have this kinda grief that's for sure.

They will show me respect as a human being, i will NOT be treated this way, i feel for so many that have had many many issues with this cruel method of assessing.

When will this ever end. You gotta fight for your right and never give in till your last breath.
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• maid08
    edited March 2018
    maid08 said:
    Your posts are extremely confusing! what do you mean "till you started your case"?

I take it you have the review form? Then fill it in and return it with all your evidence. Yes, you'll most likely have another assessment just like everyone else. If you're awarded then you'll have a new award date, if you're not then your money will stop 4 weeks after a decision is made.
    i think my posts are very easy to understand if you read them? it says a test for you all ?and noone has noted other posts were i took out private court action  against acesser  nor that dwp and capita now state they found a fault in my acessmant of 2015 and are rectifying it or the meeting i have on the 23rd this month to sort out  cash amount and to reach agreement were i discontinue
    ?????
  • maid08
    maid08 said:
    maid08 said:

i think my posts are very easy to understand if you read them ? it says a test for you all ?and noone has noted other posts were i took out private court action  against acesser  nor that dwp and capita now state they found a fault in my acessmant of 2015 and are rectifying it oer the meting i have on the 23rd this month to sort out  cash amount and to reach agremant were i discintinue?????
    and as to my review  yes thats right a review not a new acessmant for pip perhaps if peolple questioned instead just accepting more of us would not be in this mess a review is of the new points eaither worse better or gone it is not a claim for pip it is an update???
  • maid08
    and i also note coments its not about how ill you are but how it affects you ?an acesser can sit and listen to anything you say and look at you and decide you are ill on what you say  not based on fact ??do not be fooled into they take docs evidence into consideration they do not you must convince a person with no qualification on youer illness so wont have a clue if youer faking or not that you are ill as and when ??but hy if you work you can still get pip its just one joke on another
  • maid08
    @maid08 Sorry to here the problems you've had regarding an assessor Nothing knew there, you must be in perfect health after seeing one of them and they've diagnosed you with the (Magical miracle cure)? I wish!!!

So they want people half dead or worse, but how the hell does someone when in work (full time) even get PIP? I know it's about functional implications.

Jesus there still at? lying and overriding everything as usual. Wait till I get problems with it all I will kick up so much of a stink they won't know what's hit em, I certainly will not let this rest if I have this kinda grief that's for sure.

They will show me respect as a human being, i will NOT be treated this way, i feel for so many that have had many many issues with this cruel method of assessing.

When will this ever end. You gotta fight for your right and never give in till your last breath.

yes fight and not put up with someone destroying youer life   these acessmants are a joke and need to be stopped 

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi everyone who's having a rant about getting or not getting PIP. PIP as you all are well aware is about your ability to manage your daily live activities. The questions on the application form for PIP clearly asks the claimant on each question how do you, can you do and when you tick the box you need help with for example washing you then have space to write why you need help, why you can't do this activity ect, and if there is not enough space at the back of the form you have the opportunity to add additional information which can be added to with extra pages if needed by putting your name and national insurance number on each page. The accessor will ask you questions about the reasons you put in the answer space stating you need help. You will have to justify and evidence to as why you can't do or complete the activities being discussed. It is at this point the accessor will form their opinion of your reasons plus if you physical proves other wise will discount your evidence.
  • maid08
    wilko said:
    Hi everyone who's having a rant about getting or not getting PIP. PIP as you all are well aware is about your ability to manage your daily live activities. The questions on the application form for PIP clearly asks the claimant on each question how do you, can you do and when you tick the box you need help with for example washing you then have space to write why you need help, why you can't do this activity ect, and if there is not enough space at the back of the form you have the opportunity to add additional information which can be added to with extra pages if needed by putting your name and national insurance number on each page. The accessor will ask you questions about the reasons you put in the answer space stating you need help. You will have to justify and evidence to as why you can't do or complete the activities being discussed. It is at this point the accessor will form their opinion of your reasons plus if you physical proves other wise will discount your evidence.
    you must have had a top class acesser then mine asked a few questions listened to nothing  lied on 8 questions  refused ??its easy to say that we must but when we do give facts those are ignored thats fact hence my  case as it is and from what im reading seeing im not the only one that suffers being truthful matched by docters and reports from others
  • maid08
    yeas of complaining and doing correct ways got nothing strange a few papers from courts can get a result???why its because it can clearly be shown a joke assessment a joke by dwp and most of all a joke on disabled people instead of taking it from gov ministers 
  • maid08
    edited March 2018
    wish i could copy my papers onto here and you all could see how forms filled in with reasons plus numbered refer to doctors letter or consultants  all easy to follow then see the answers written by acesser   i think that is what should be concentrated on the truth ??every enifit site is full lies on forms by acessers  so saying we must is daft ??we do but its ignored after the 23rd
     i will unless i agree not to up load my forms seen with full explanations of how it affects and why i cant  to do it now could afect my meeting 

• maid08
    a question  mixing with other people reason no?? known to outbursts violence due to anxiety build up thinking people talking about him or stareing ??  lie enjoys seeing his son  without problems ???yet sat there asking a number of times are you okay and able to continue  truth fact but we get fiction

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.