a test case for you all - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

a test case for you all

Comments

• Barbiesnemesis
    Barbiesnemesis Community member Posts: 86 Pioneering
    Am I right or wrong in thinking that what you are telling us is about how bad these assessments have been for you and now you have to complete a review form?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,741 Listener
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    The accessors have to be brought to task about their dishonest reporting and falseying evidence at accessments, maybe contacting our MPs giving up them the information of yours and  our plight may be a start newspapers local and national let the public know.
  • wildlife
    wildlife Community member Posts: 1,293 Pioneering
    @maid08 I'm with you. There's no point in telling someone who's been treated so badly what you should and shouldn't do to get PIP. You did it all and still had major problems. I did too. So please everyone listen and appreciate that Maid08 is trying to tell you that even when you do everything correctly, have strong evidence that you do have serious health conditions which would naturally affect your daily life in a big way, you can still be turned down for PIP by a healthy, medically inexperienced, dishonest assessor who doesn't give a hoot how much they hurt another human being. Maid08 needs our support right now not just to be told how the system should work. There is a strong divide on this forum, the people who had a good assessor with no problem getting what they are entitled to and the rest of us. But that doesn't mean that the first lot of people can't accept that this is happening. Maybe it's a question of I'm alright it worked for me so all I need to do is tell you how I did it?     
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Well put wildlife we all need to bring this mater to,the powers that be. Postal charges is out of the question so we are an online group lets get emailing our MPs national news papers and even local radio and TV stations for starters, so if any member knows the email addresses of the for mentioned groups post them for us all to use.
  • maid08
    maid08 Community member Posts: 307 Pioneering
    Victoriad said:
    Or are you trying to claim backdated payments from more than two years ago?

im not claiming it i wanted the truth and the aceser sorted  but yes im getting cash from 2015 to which i was entitled full benefits on both daily and  mobility  am i happy no its been a struggle trying to be honest while made out to be a lier and stupid  on the 23rd this month it ends with either compo or a real apology then im going on holiday for a month to chill out  ohh i had lower on both only after a few weeks of bitter complaints and a new consultants report ?but acesser lied that was my point all along ?i have not worked out the differance in monye yet   but its a bloody costly lie by them and its cost me 200???strange thing is capita and dwp answered a court paper to aceser no reply from her as yet
  • maid08
    Am I right or wrong in thinking that what you are telling us is about how bad these assessments have been for you and now you have to complete a review form?

i am trying to point out that dispite peaple saying you must forget illness and convince that how it afects you is useless as i have done it all and failed only to be proven correct in  facts win not fiction 
  • maid08
    wildlife said:
    @maid08 I'm with you. There's no point in telling someone who's been treated so badly what you should and shouldn't do to get PIP. You did it all and still had major problems. I did too. So please everyone listen and appreciate that Maid08 is trying to tell you that even when you do everything correctly, have strong evidence that you do have serious health conditions which would naturally affect your daily life in a big way, you can still be turned down for PIP by a healthy, medically inexperienced, dishonest assessor who doesn't give a hoot how much they hurt another human being. Maid08 needs our support right now not just to be told how the system should work. There is a strong divide on this forum, the people who had a good assessor with no problem getting what they are entitled to and the rest of us. But that doesn't mean that the first lot of people can't accept that this is happening. Maybe it's a question of I'm alright it worked for me so all I need to do is tell you how I did it?     
    correct and thanks i fought hard and long and said all this on joining site to be told i was not doing it correctly   then told they cant do no more for me i never asked for help in the first place  as you say those whp got ?are happy but those of us unfortunate to get a lier not only have to prove we suffer but prove we are not lieing how can we we have the proof from docters consultants who DO KNOW how it affects us or will know how it will afect us day to day they are ignored and treated as rubbish for a person who has no right or honesty to acess you just ask their govening body??????dwp know capita know but hy tough luck we made sure you cant take us to court we removed legal aid for benifit maters but surprise surprise the acesser is open to a claim if you can prove they lied it costs 200 quid to get 5000 if you hold first copy of pips claim and their answers its clear they 1 know nothing 2 are just ignorant 3lieing  3is fact you can prove  they cant say they made a mistake they are qualified so its a direct lie by filing in youer answers wrong ci osting you a benifit and they know it will full stop FIGHT  take out county court order u will be shocked at what happens within a week just make sure you have full name and reg number which they must give if asked if not get car reg number you can trace owner thru that
  • maid08
    wilko said:
    Well put wildlife we all need to bring this mater to,the powers that be. Postal charges is out of the question so we are an online group lets get emailing our MPs national news papers and even local radio and TV stations for starters, so if any member knows the email addresses of the for mentioned groups post them for us all to use.
    my mp is labour and a complete waste of time??? proven ????in fact i told her give up theres more sense in a bit of wood
  • maid08
    I am very fortunate that all the claims I have been involved in have been awarded with little problem.
    I do accept that there are many people that are not treated fairly and who deserve the awards that they are denied by this sysytem.

There are two other groups of people.
    People that were on DLA who do not fit the PIP descriptors, rightly or wrongly because the criteria have changed, many of who do not understand the difference.

and the people that are just chancers ( Scum of the earth )

I will do all I can on here and other forums, to help anyone that deserves an award

CR 
    point given  my local dwp office said how can they refuse we know you are buggered  its ridiculous  but hy that's the benefits system today  as in other walks of life shirkers gain ill people lose i had enough trouble getting in the support group till i was told at jobcentre you cannot come in for interviews that's a daft request
  • jamby41
    jamby41 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    edited March 2018
    Hi, I was on DLA and sent PIP forms January 2016. The nightmare began.
    Went for my assessment with my daughter, long story short I was beginning to loose it with the assessor, my daughter knowing the signs asked her to get on with it. Well she ended it and off we went. Gets decision in post no points. 
    Imagine my surprise reading that the assessor stated there was nothing wrong and she had examined me. The lies this woman told was unbelievable.  Mandatory reconsideration rejected. Put into appeal at tribunal. First visit tribunal Judge decided as DWP had not sent the medical evidence they held on me she thought this unfair. 
    So February comes second visit to tribunal. I had sent some other evidence in beforehand.  Decision appeal won gave me Top award for both elements, for five years. Did i celebrate no I couldnt it had made me so ill the stress alone was way too much.
    Two weeks later Brown envelope DWP are thinking of appealing the tribunals decision. That was over two weeks ago still not heard anything. To be honest I've reached my lowest point and think to myself is this worth it. 
    The thing that really got to me was there was nobody from DWP at both my tribunals, yet they can still appeal the decision on a matter of law. This is what i don't understand. If I'm summoned to court you are told if you do not attend then you have no redress if you later don't agree with Judge's decision.  So my question is why is DWP able to appeal, I mean I think that is a bit cheeky. Does anybody know what happens if they win and get the decision overturned?  I would like to be prepared for all eventualities.

Thanks in advance!
  • Waylay
    Waylay Community member, Scope Member Posts: 973 Pioneering
    @maid08 Ooh, so you sued the assessor in county court? I'd very much like to do that. Mine was horrendous. Polite in person, but report was a joke. Missed major facts out (I do have input from a psychiatrist, I am being seen in a Community Mental Health Team, Have not been discharged by the Pain Clinic, etc. Ignored suicidal ideation and self-harm, despite clear evidence of recent A&E attendance for it). Didn't bother to read forms, or medical evidence, at all.
  • Waylay
    @maid08 So you sued your assessor in county court? What for?
  • maid08
    edited March 2018
    Waylay said:
    Waylay said:
    i had papers sent for my loss of benefits caused by her deception and intent to deny by her actions and to gain financially while depriving another ie her lies cost me but made her cash  the solicitor wrote it out nicely but that's the jest because i could prove she lied ?both on her answers and her report to dwp i hold both copies still no reply from acesser but one from DWP and capita  who suddenly found a mistake in my original claim ?????amazing after all this time fighting it  i have to be careful at the mo on whatt i disclose til after the 23rd

• maid08
    50quid bonus for fail reports
  • maid08
    u must have papers to give in with claim highlighting lies and obvious deception ???no matter how you word things a lie is a lie deception is just that  
    you cant do it to dwp but capita are a private company so you can they are along with employee.s accountable 

• maid08
    Waylay said:
    @maid08 Ooh, so you sued the assessor in county court? I'd very much like to do that. Mine was horrendous. Polite in person, but report was a joke. Missed major facts out (I do have input from a psychiatrist, I am being seen in a Community Mental Health Team, Have not been discharged by the Pain Clinic, etc. Ignored suicidal ideation and self-harm, despite clear evidence of recent A&E attendance for it). Didn't bother to read forms, or medical evidence, at all.
    it won't get to a hearing my solicitor already told me that he was correct  county court are not a joke  although some think they have minor powers  they learn they can be very effective  
  • Waylay
    Hmmm. The threat may well be enough.
  • Waylay
    Really? £50 bonus for fail reports? Do you have any proof? I'd love to see it!!

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.