a test case for you all - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

a test case for you all

13»

Comments

• maid08
    maid08 Community member Posts: 307 Pioneering
    edited March 2018
    lets just say that job interviews give a lot of info with someone who thinks its great they hold a bit of power and think you really want the job??????psychiatric nurse???its a well-paid job even while training and gets better as you go along most qualified doctors  earn less

• maid08
    you can gain a lot of info from capitas own site if you check staff reviews

• maid08
    Waylay said:
    Hmmm. The threat may well be enough.
    they have to recaive papers so threat not much use  threat then papers will wake them up i judge that thousands make threats but never follow thru so they just ignor

• Barbiesnemesis
    Barbiesnemesis Community member Posts: 86 Pioneering
    @maid08 I did the same as you on my PIP claim. I told them how my disabilities affected me and gave them evidence but they just lied and ignored the evidence. They made me feel like a liar; it was horrible. 
  • maid08
    @maid08 I did the same as you on my PIP claim. I told them how my disabilities affected me and gave them evidence but they just lied and ignored the evidence. They made me feel like a liar; it was horrible. 
    seems normal  but then cash always did outweigh morals by people  as that's what an acesser is mostly no morals 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.