Won Tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Won Tribunal

janice_in_wonderland
janice_in_wonderland Community member Posts: 265 Pioneering
edited April 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I would like to share that my Tribunal today went well apart from feeling v emotional and utterly worn out 

There were 3 men who asked numerous questions to me and a v good friend who had planned to speak on my behalf but they discouraged my friends help and valued my answers until the end 

I decided against requesting additional help from a law centre simply because this may have caused me additional undue stress by attempting to achieve this alone 

I knew I was going to prove my assessor wrong with the evidence supplied so part of me felt confident 

Its been a long time waiting for today to relieve the stress of this being on my mind

I wanted to share with others that the wait is worth it despite the rocky journey to reach this destination 

I would encourage you to keep fighting if you can and wish everyone the very best of luck 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.