Three Attempts! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Three Attempts!

whistles
whistles Community member Posts: 1,583 Disability Gamechanger
To write to my gp. 
Two drafts before I could actually be happy with it, but also so it didn't have mistakes. 
Almost forgotten how to write. 

I wonder with how the country is going with tech, that if you don't do something, you can't do it anymore. Certainly I looked at s blank piece of paper for ages.

Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.

Comments

• deb74
    deb74 Community member Posts: 814 Pioneering
    hi whistles. technology helps a lot of us. i can't hold a pen properly anymore let alone write with it. 
  • janejr
    janejr Community member Posts: 149 Pioneering
    Do you write to your gp instead of going to see him for an appointment. Only asking because as that would suit me better than having to face him. I would like to be referred to a pain clinic as struggling having more bad days than good this winter. I was seeing a physio but couldn't face going to the appointments. I still do the excersices she gave me ( on good days) but don't want to go and see him to tell him my pain is worse only for him to tell me take your meds, which is what he said last time I saw him months ago. Not sure what a pain clinic could do but willing to try anything to improve my qaulity of life
  • whistles
    whistles Community member Posts: 1,583 Disability Gamechanger
    @janejr
    In this instance yes to let him know of a change.
    If they need to see me I will go, other than that everything is fine, accept blah blah. 
    Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.

Brightness