Can anyone please advise me — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Can anyone please advise me

Options
ambergrace
ambergrace Community member Posts: 2 Listener
i have a deformity on my left foot. I have no toes and suffer with severe pain. Over the years it’s got worse and my walking has been impacted. I’m in constant pain. I don’t go out anymore as I’m in too much pain and can’t stand for longer than 10 mins without having a rest. Would I be entitled to anything or is it pointless even applying? 

Comments

• susan48
    susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi ambergrace,
    I would say either use the benefits calculator or call CAB or maybe even the scope helpline  to see if your possibly entitled to anything.
    im not 100% sure though so best to maybe try these options 

sorry i I couldn’t help further
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @ambergrace, hello and welcome to the cumunity. As you have not claimed PIP before you would have nothing to lose, but before you telephone for an application form please spend a few minutes taking a self test on the site, be honest with your self because if you proceed with a claim you will have to,justify the answers you wrote in the application form at your face to face accessment. The site is works and benefits.http://www.mybenefitsandwork.co.uk/pip/indexxx.php
    Good luck. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.