Apply for PIP — Scope | Disability forum

Apply for PIP

lizbrrown1965 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited March 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
How do you go about claiming I have angina and bone thin disease,they try and tell me I can't claim for that and I know other people that angina is getting worse should I try and claim again.



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.