How do I apply for a Blue Badge? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How do I apply for a Blue Badge?

Options
Lucy57
Lucy57 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited March 2018 in Transport and travel
How do I apply for blue badge 

Comments

• htlcy
    htlcy Community member Posts: 128 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello Lucy and welcome to the community! Have you looked In the Practical Support and Information pages? They might be helpful here. Hope you have a great day and find some support!
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Lucy57, hello and welcome, if you are claiming PIP and get standard or enhanced mobility this will help towards getting your blue badge, if you are not claiming you most,likely have an accessment with a occupational therapist to acess your mobility needs in relation of needing a blue badge. Good luck in your application.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,266 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    wilko said:
    @Lucy57, hello and welcome, if you are claiming PIP and get standard or enhanced mobility this will help towards getting your blue badge, if you are not claiming you most,likely have an accessment with a occupational therapist to acess your mobility needs in relation of needing a blue badge. Good luck in your application.
    Only if you scored at least 8 points in the moving around part. If a person scored the points in following and planning a journey then this doesn't automatically qualify them to a Blue Badge.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness