ESA ADVICE PLEASE ? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA ADVICE PLEASE ?

Options
2»

Comments

• sleepy1
    sleepy1 Community member Posts: 297 Pioneering
    Options
    Tell them your experience.

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201719/cmselect/cmworpen/829/829.pdf 

All correspondence should be addressed to the Clerk of the Work and Pensions Committee, House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA. The telephone number for general enquiries is 020 7219 8976; the Committee’s email address is workpencom@parliament.uk.

• Lost
    Lost Community member Posts: 50 Courageous
    Options
    sleepy1 said:

All correspondence should be addressed to the Clerk of the Work and Pensions Committee, House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA. The telephone number for general enquiries is 020 7219 8976; the Committee’s email address is workpencom@parliament.uk.

Thank you this will come really handy. I have already started to read this. :-) 
  • Aj1234
    Aj1234 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    I am new to this site,

Just to let everyone know I had problem with  dwp esa. I went over everything in the report and wrote next to them what was wrong . They made up all figures on the report , they did not do any  examination

on the day in question and made up figures  which I  reported to them they faked the report , I recived a letter from them medical centre saying they did in error, and they where sorry this happened  2 times . They tried to send me to the job centre I said no got a doctor certificate said it was no good I caused them so much pain. 

They did me another medical which says long term in march. Im still fighting them this time with a judge they have contacted the judge trying to stop him reading it, lol

I was told by dwp staff they are getting everyone of ill or not .

I wrote to dwp complaint getting them yo investigate there staff

A judge has all the proof and is looking at them know I wrote to the CEO of dwp Richard West I have his private email and Marko pierleoni CEO of the medical centre. 

The medical people did final give me a another medical and listen to everything I said and made sure it was a high standard. 
    I have telephone number if you want to get your report checked
    Don't take there answer fight for your self
    We are here to help you. Don't give up go to court .

I have been signed of for life with my company barclays  and industrial injury, for life  and also dla . Yet they do what they want because people are letting them , I know everyone feels ill but why let these people  win they are going to put us in hospital or in the grounds fight stand up for your life.

I have just been told I'm being transferred to pip .it al, start again. I will never give up .my life is very important to me and also my health.

• Aj1234
    Options
    Reading the points scheme get all your reports from every benefit you have been on this is free  ,

Some people have been put in the support group with no points on esa
    Check all reports if nothing  has changed proof it get copy and Mark your report if you require address or telephone number  let me know 
  • Lost
    edited April 2018
    Options
     Can you please PM me DWP Richer West emal address please ? This will be very handy and is he any good to soeak to ? Im in sommilar situation None of the physical activity was carried out and I was scored 0 points because it says I .can walk 200 meters with or with out crutches. Yeat I have PIP assessors report which said I can walk no more than 20 meters aided or unaided to go with that I have doctors letter which said I have severe mobility issue as well as fractured back in multiple places suffering from severe anxiety and depression. 

It also said I have had no black outs past 1 month this is also un true I told examiner I have been suffering from blackouts and doctor has refered me to cardiologist due to this and severe chest pains. Which I have letter for yeat in report it says I don't suffer from this. 

And last one which I taught was funny fact that it says I can behave in such  manner which will be acceptable at work. How can they score me any points for this. 1. This test was never conducted. 2. I have not worked since 2007 so how can they score anything on this ? 

I have written 5 pages with what I disagree with as well as explanation why I disagree with it. Just waiting for Deb to go over it for me before I send it to ESA MR team.

• Aj1234
    Options
    You have a great case contact 0113 232 7025 and tell them  to investigate, your report this is medical services customer relations tell them you are also writing to Marko pierleoni the CEO. I have pit the address on  my post 
    Inform the M r team you are willing to go to court.
    And you are going to contact Richard West CEO of dwp if you don't get a respectable answer
  • sleepy1
    sleepy1 Community member Posts: 297 Pioneering
    Options

• Lost
    Options
    Aj1234 said:
    You have a great case contact 0113 232 7025 and tell them  to investigate, your report this is medical services customer relations tell them you are also writing to Marko pierleoni the CEO. I have pit the address on  my post 
    Inform the M r team you are willing to go to court.
    And you are going to contact Richard West CEO of dwp if you don't get a respectable answer
    Thank you AJ please check your PM.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.