Getting to know people on here — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Getting to know people on here

Options
Sarah1984
Sarah1984 Community member Posts: 43 Courageous
My name is Sarah and i am 34 years old.  I was born with Scoliosis.  Scoliosis is a curve of the spine.  What is your name?  How old are you?  What disability do you have?

Comments

• deb74
    deb74 Community member Posts: 814 Pioneering
    Options
    hi sarah. i also have scoliosis. i also suffer from spina bifida, arthritis and ME. i am 44.
  • MargaretO
    MargaretO Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    My name is Margaret andI suffer from orthoststic tremour which is a rare brain disease. Doctors don't know know about it. It affects about one in amillion people.
  • anixous2017
    anixous2017 Community member Posts: 56 Courageous
    Options
    My name Sherrie I suffer from epilepsy depression and anixousty. 
    Also in November I was diagosed with cancer I had top right segment at top of lung removed open thoractics surgery, nine weeks later lost some weight but I am in remission.  I keep picking up bugs  , at mo not feeling so good x
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    My name is Sam and I look after the online community along with @Alex @PippaScope and @Lasian_Scope

I have a chronic illness called Ulcerative colitis and have a permanent ostomy bag. I have three teenage kids and I am also a blogger.  I love working for Scope and have one of the best jobs ever!
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • Lasian_Alumni
    Lasian_Alumni Community member Posts: 659 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Sarah!

My name is Lasiân (take the name Siân and just stick a "la" at the front for pronunciation :D). I have hypermobile ehlers-danlos syndrome (EDS) and postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (PoTS)

Brightness