Getting to know people on here — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Getting to know people on here

Options
Sarah1984
Sarah1984 Community member Posts: 43 Courageous
My name is Sarah and i am 34 years old.  I was born with Scoliosis.  Scoliosis is a curve of the spine.  What is your name?  How old are you?  What disability do you have?

Comments

• deb74
    deb74 Community member Posts: 814 Pioneering
    Options
    hi sarah. i also have scoliosis. i also suffer from spina bifida, arthritis and ME. i am 44.
  • MargaretO
    MargaretO Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    My name is Margaret andI suffer from orthoststic tremour which is a rare brain disease. Doctors don't know know about it. It affects about one in amillion people.
  • anixous2017
    anixous2017 Community member Posts: 56 Courageous
    Options
    My name Sherrie I suffer from epilepsy depression and anixousty. 
    Also in November I was diagosed with cancer I had top right segment at top of lung removed open thoractics surgery, nine weeks later lost some weight but I am in remission.  I keep picking up bugs  , at mo not feeling so good x
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    My name is Sam and I look after the online community along with @Alex @PippaScope and @Lasian_Scope

I have a chronic illness called Ulcerative colitis and have a permanent ostomy bag. I have three teenage kids and I am also a blogger.  I love working for Scope and have one of the best jobs ever!
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • Lasian_Alumni
    Lasian_Alumni Community member Posts: 659 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Sarah!

My name is Lasiân (take the name Siân and just stick a "la" at the front for pronunciation :D). I have hypermobile ehlers-danlos syndrome (EDS) and postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (PoTS)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.