Using apps to promote well being — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Using apps to promote well being

debbiedo49
debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
I am not sure if this has been done already or where it goes. It’s making positive suggestions for things that help us to feel good about ourselves, help to allieviate some of the symptoms of illness and help to promote well being. I know I am always checking out free apps for my phone and tablet that I find useful. Maybe others do too? 
Here is Stop, Breathe and Think app:
I‘m using the Stop, Breathe & Think app to meditate! #sbt https://sbtapp.onelink.me/886354604?pid=SBTiOSAPP&c=Share_app-dl-open&af_dp=dl-open&af_web_dp=https://app.stopbreathethink.org/

Comments

• susan48
    susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
    Thanks Debbie 
  • Tiffy1691
    Tiffy1691 Community member Posts: 27 Courageous
    Hi girls, I have tried using My Fitness Pal but it recently got hacked. My children put me onto it to help with better food choices as I'm trying to lose weight. Basically you list everything daily and it also has a barcode scanner which is helpful.
    I am loving regular youtube videos by a guy called Mark Bajerski who helps me relax and find self worth. 
    Mark got me listening to Don Tolman who talks about our food choices. 
    I hope someone finds them helpful xx
  • laurahc__
    laurahc__ Community member Posts: 34 Courageous
    I found Headspace useful.

Bright and Hove Mind have a good list of wellbeing apps if anyone is interested. 
    confessionsofazebra.blog 
  • SimonP
    SimonP Community member Posts: 9 Connected
    I use Daylio as a mood diary and to keep an eye on destructive patterns. Currently using Medisafe to monitor my plethora of Meds. You enter all your medications (times and doses) and it irritates - sorry, reminds - you to take them.
  • laurahc__
    laurahc__ Community member Posts: 34 Courageous
    SimonP said:
    Currently using Medisafe to monitor my plethora of Meds. You enter all your medications (times and doses) and it irritates - sorry, reminds - you to take them.
    That is such a good idea! I have tried alarms on my phone and I still manage to forget.
    confessionsofazebra.blog 
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger

Brightness