p,i,p timescale — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

p,i,p timescale

Options
lynnpang
lynnpang Community member Posts: 2 Listener
hi guys, 

i have difficulty finding relevant information of the Pip timescale online and so i thought i will  just note down my own applications for anyone who might be interested in it. 

i live in Birmingham and have several mental and physical conditions. i was on high daily and no mobility before but situation have changes so i have to have it review again

28.12.2017 contact dwp for change of circumstance 
06.01.2018 received pip letter and claim form
26.01.2018 returned pip form and evidence with record delivery 
29.01.2018 mail (pip form) delivered and sign for.
12.02.2018 information been passed on to capita 
27.02.2018 informed by capita that i required a f2f assessment 
08.03.2018 recieved capita letter with appointment detail on the 26th mar 
26.03.2018 informed by capita that f2f assessment have been reschedule 
28.03.2018 attended f2f assessment
03.04.2018 reiecved text message by dwp stating they have received the written report (PA4) from assessment and decision 'should' be made within 4 weeks
03.04.2018 contact dwp to request for f2f assessment report (PA4) 
09.04.2018 contact dwp in regard of the PA4, was informed that they can see the request record but can not see it being post out - was told they are going to post it out the same day and i should recieved it in 7-10 days 

i am still waiting to hear back from dwp for result and i am so nervous ! how long does it take you guys for the award notice after assessment ? 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.