Feeling terrible - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Feeling terrible

Comments

• cripps
    cripps Community member Posts: 412 Pioneering
    I’m here and will be as my friends on the forum are
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Are you feeling any better? Is there stuff it might be helpful to you to talk about?
  • janejr
    janejr Community member Posts: 149 Pioneering
    Hi @cripps do you find putting your thoughts in to words. Maybe it would help if I ask what sort of things you like to do. Have you got any hobbies or interests we could chat about. Favourite movies or music. Anything you really dislike.
  • yshelemy
    yshelemy Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Hey Cripps, for goodness sake do not listen to or even entertain the thought that you 'have to pull yourself together'  If it was that easy we would all do it.  Just choose one friend at a time to confide in.  You might be surprised to find that they have suffered with depression at one time or another in their lives.  Do not under any circumstances think that you are the only one, or that you are moaning without good cause.  In fact you are not moaning, you are just giving people  information about how you are feeling.  If it feels a lot for them to deal with, ask them how do they think you feel having to live with it.
    I am sorry if I sound a bit aggressive about it, but that saying of 'Pull yourself together' really gets to me.  No-one could seriously think that anyone chooses to feel this way.  I hope you are feeling better today. Remember it is just one moment at a time.  those moments will build into days. x
  • RebeccaMHadvisor
    RebeccaMHadvisor Community member Posts: 99 Courageous
    @cripps

You have done so well by just coming on to the forum and beginning to talk about how you are feeling and what is happening for you. I can hear that things are very difficult for you but you deserve to get help and support. I know that the thought of talking to your GP can be very difficult but your GP is there to help you, to support you and to listen to you. 

Rebecca
    1804 Community member Posts: 29 Connected
    Any one have trouble with Mental health. Suffer from depression. Which does not help pain either. Went to Mind. No help or support. And they suppose to help with Mental Health.
    They let me down. I don't want to go there again after my experience 
    I found I tried to get help. Where can u go  
  • JennysDad
    Hello @1804. I've commented on two of your posts this evening and your situation seems complicated and threatening to you. I know you're looking for help and I am hoping we'll be able to supply it. I would like @RebeccaMHadvisor to have a chance to look at some of your concerns.
    As I said in the post about bullying, the best thing you can do is to tell us as much as you can about what conditions you have, how your life is affected and how you feel about it all. Doesn't matter if it's a long post - we WILL read it, and gladly.
    Hope you are safely tucked up tonight,
    Here and listening,
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
    I will do. But must rest today as in agony. Been very stressed just had Mediation fail. I pulled out as was bullied. Need to unwind as the stress has taken its toll since before Christmas. It was a horrible situation going to get help. Then 4 people go and put pressure on. And not even let me take a friend. They said if I did no mediation. But it was too much for my mental health this pressure. I thought it was bad. Seeing one of them was representin me and she runs mind. It's a long story. And need to destroys as my blood pressure. Has been so high because of this. It has made my pain worse. I own 39.1 per cent of house. The family are trying to take control of my life. How to dress. Knock on door when they like. Just turn up. Shout my name through letter box. Lie if I tell anyone what they doing is wrong. They lie to your face and others and believe their own lies. Just to get control. I cut them off have not let them in for 2 years. But why should I be abused. Can't find an Avacacy service. Social Service waste of time narcissus lied and got them on their side. So no proof of been silent bullied. They just get away with this. Can't get socal housing as own part of a house that I can't get out of. And even if I did not enough to buy property  about 100, 000 But if I was given money. Can't have money in bank as on benefits pip and esa. Your not allowed more than 16,000 in bank. Have a deed of trust between us all. It says

• JennysDad
    A complicated situation @1804. I hope we can find ways to help you out. And sorry this is late but I've been away all day.
    Still here, still listening, will hopefully get back to you soon.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
  • cripps
  • JennysDad
    Hi @cripps. Pulling a late-nighter tonight :smile:
  • cripps
    Just tried to sleep again, I’d give anything to have 8 hours, just can’t sleep. I can sleep in the day when my meds kick in but at night but night time just utterly cr—p!!!!! 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,741 Listener
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • cripps
    I wouldn’t discuss what day it was with my GP . 
  • [Deleted User]
  • cripps
    The problem is is if i don’t take my meds in the morning i can’t stand the pain all day till i take them at night. 
  • [Deleted User]
  • cripps
    Ok thanks no problem.

Brightness