ESA SUPPORT GROUP TO UNIVERSAL CREDIT — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA SUPPORT GROUP TO UNIVERSAL CREDIT

Options
Whittaker66
Whittaker66 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited April 2018 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi all, new here and could really do with some help. At end of February this year I moved to a new town. I was in support group for ESA and also get PIP. Where I moved to has universal credit and was asked to put a claim in... My Esa has been stopped, I got £360 every two weeks plus my PIP and housing benefit.  Now I only get £666 universal credit and my pip, my money nearly cut in half. I've been sending in sick notes and filled out assessment for 6 weeks ago but I keep getting told they can't give me a time scale if or when I need assessed? The fact I was on ESA support group don't seem to mean anything! What can I do? I have mental health condition and this is making it worse.. Any advise much appreciated

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.