Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
ESA SUPPORT GROUP TO UNIVERSAL CREDIT
Hi all, new here and could really do with some help. At end of February this year I moved to a new town. I was in support group for ESA and also get PIP. Where I moved to has universal credit and was asked to put a claim in... My Esa has been stopped, I got £360 every two weeks plus my PIP and housing benefit. Now I only get £666 universal credit and my pip, my money nearly cut in half. I've been sending in sick notes and filled out assessment for 6 weeks ago but I keep getting told they can't give me a time scale if or when I need assessed? The fact I was on ESA support group don't seem to mean anything! What can I do? I have mental health condition and this is making it worse.. Any advise much appreciated
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 907 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 690 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.