So called friends One thing — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

So called friends One thing

cripps
cripps Community member Posts: 412 Pioneering
had a really bad day yesterday in one way trying just to keep cool because of the weather and in another way trying to keep cool when my so called friends tried to belittle me and get me to react about my disability. Now I’ve seen there true side I’ll never have contact with them again. What is wrong with people that they seem to think that just because bodies give up that brains do too. Well I’m back on my own with the cat by my side and already i feel better. One thing i do feel good about is having a family on this forum where everyone can interact and just be themselves. 

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,741 Listener
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • cripps
    So right and so cool
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @cripps Sorry to hear this, had this myself. Remember you are important and they should be left alone.

Walk away like I had to. Do I miss them no.  The other thing recently met people similar..  Got a phone landline put a block on only calls I want to speak to.

Walked away again.  Feels good.

My friend to be hurt and abused be mis- treated is all wrong.  You need to move on.  Even though it is still hurting.

Understand all that.

Always here to support be a friend

Always here to listen and so I hope all the community.

Take care
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • cripps
    Thanks for your support, so right to move on friends like that are not friends in the first place, it will hurt but I’ll keep hunting for real friends.

Brightness