Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
So called friends One thing
had a really bad day yesterday in one way trying just to keep cool because of the weather and in another way trying to keep cool when my so called friends tried to belittle me and get me to react about my disability. Now I’ve seen there true side I’ll never have contact with them again. What is wrong with people that they seem to think that just because bodies give up that brains do too. Well I’m back on my own with the cat by my side and already i feel better. One thing i do feel good about is having a family on this forum where everyone can interact and just be themselves.
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 755 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 748 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.