Assessment advice — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assessment advice

Options
Niclevi99
Niclevi99 Community member Posts: 16 Connected
edited May 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi everyone I have just made a claim for PIP after much encouragement from my family. I have thoracic back pain and lower back pain for 19 years constant and severe depression anxiety OCD agoraphobia autism and hypothyroidism  I have my assessment on 16th may and am panicking and scared. I have been reading about all your horror stories and am not liking my chances. I am however fully prepared for MR and appeal if necessary as I know I'm entitled to this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Comments

• Lasian_Alumni
    Lasian_Alumni Community member Posts: 659 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Niclevi99, welcome to the community!

We do have members who have been happy with how their assessment went and I hope that this will be the case for you as well, but we will be here to support you either way. We do have some information on PIP, including preparing for an assessment. 

Hopefully, other members will be along soon to give some more advice :)

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.