is anyone on this site talking sense — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

is anyone on this site talking sense

redhead53
redhead53 Community member Posts: 35 Connected
so far all i see is one or two here telling others they are wrong and then when posters get annoyed they get reported  there are posts im told from banned member  yes i saw his posts and i think now i can see why he got upset and abused/ so i shall remove myself although i have a mine of info from working within DWP  it would be wasted on this site as the experts who are claimants know everything 

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    HI @redhead53
    It's a shame you feel that way, the community has many members and everyone is welcome to share their experience and opinions.

We don't ban members without reason, and these reasons are to do with breaking the community guidelines,  we don't always remove banned members content.

We'll be sorry to see you leave but you need to make to decision that is right for you, if you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to email us on community@scope.org.uk

Best wishes to you
    Sam
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    When I feel like that I just sign off for a few days and come back again. 
  • whistles
    whistles Community member Posts: 1,583 Disability Gamechanger
    When I feel like that I just sign off for a few days and come back again. 
    Yep that's what I did. 

There is a block button, if anyone has a problem with anything I say, either man up and say or hit it.  :)
    Ultimately we are responsible for how we feel, nobody else. 
    Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    If you go to a member's profile and click the arrow next to their name and the icon of a head and shoulders, a drop down box will come up and there is an option to 'ignore' that member.

Hope that helps :)

Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.