Pip tribunal waiting time — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip tribunal waiting time

Options
jodietyers
jodietyers Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi, I'm new here so apologies if I'm doing this wrong!! I'm living in Gloucestershire (south west england) and am waiting for a tribunal date. I have waited 27 weeks so far. Does anyone know what the current waiting time is please? When I requested a tribunal back in October I was told the current wait then was approx 20 weeks! Many thanks

Comments

• markyboy
    markyboy Community member Posts: 367 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi i live in the midlands and was told 23 weeks at the start of my appeal it ended up being 36 weeks if you ring the court they can usually tell you if you are getting nearer to the end.
  • gwen65
    gwen65 Community member Posts: 16 Connected
    Options
    i rang cout tribunal for my son's court date was told 23 weeks from now we went to appeal in november last year its a total joke 

• blivesey4453
    blivesey4453 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    Hi i m also new here, i live in Manchester and i had to wait 45 weeks.
    I had been waiting for ages so i rang them and they told me that i had only been waiting for 33 weeks and i had another twelve weeks to wait
  • blivesey4453
    Options
    Hi Mike, yes i did have a representative apparently he  is the only one who deals in the Manchester area now, but he is very good.
    My appeal date was 1st May he told me not to go because of health reasons and he was going to ask for it to be adjourned.
    The panel had read my papers before he went in, as soon has he went in they told him i should never have been taken off pip in the first place so i won my case.
    Today DWP rang me and said my money including backpay would be in my account in a few days
  • blivesey4453
    Options
    He only deals with pip appeals and based at Manchester Town Hall
  • blivesey4453
    Options
    apparently there was but the council got rid of them i was told this by social services and the care and repair team that he was the only one

Brightness