Big bad cloud — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Big bad cloud

pamorchard
pamorchard Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi..im new to this site..i would like to know if anyone understands or has same mood problem i can be fine for ages,, weeks, months, then all of a sudden i can change...if im annoyed with hubby i can literally go into a mood that lasts till i cry it out...then the mood lifts...but i cant speak, im just not able to lift the weight off my shoulders

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @pamorchard
    Lots of people have times where they struggle with their mental health, whether that be depression or mood swings or more.

MIND have some great information about mental health challenges, have you ever spoken to your GP about your mood changes?

Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • mossycow
    mossycow Scope Member Posts: 500 Pioneering
    @pamorchard

Hi there  great name by the way! 

Really sorry to hear the roller-coaster of mental health is getting you down. Its utter **** isn't it. 

Do you mind me asking, when you said you can't speak are you meaning it's hard to get the emotions out, or are you physically unable to speak?

Welcome to this site. I've found supoort and comradery here and hope you do too. Also.... A good place to vent and rant and get stuff out to those of who are sympathetic and can virtually 'hold your hand' through bad patches.

Also  are you on medication? I've found mine really effects my mood and mental health. 

Brightness