Question about overdoses by PIP assessor? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Question about overdoses by PIP assessor?

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
edited June 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Has anyone else been intimidated about overdoses like pip assessor said if u don't like life why u still here what stopping u from goin I like to hear from anyone pls what u goin to do about it

Comments

• sam12
    Not inappropriate this what the pip nurse said to me this shouldnt be allowed specially when someone is suicidal 
  • sam12
    U no idea of the trauma I suffered I certainly will get it .think about it own issues be 4 judging anyone.no appropriate for a nurse to say that. My bf say I good grounds against them he is the law and social welfare. He known me 13years so other people all know my health issues.just u concentrate on ur own issues don't judge people. Ifnu wana know I did win pip enhances payment moblity so hope ur satisfied 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    I totally agree with mike here. As you were awarded PIP and you say you were awarded Enhanced mobility, what about daily living were you awarded that as well? If you were then i have no idea what the point of complaining would be, i'm not even sure where it would get you at this point.

When going for these assessments, the HCPs have every right to ask you those questions because they're trying to get a picture of you and how your condition affects you.

No one is judging you! You had good advice from mike and he certainly knows what he's talking about here.

Move on, and relax now you have that PIP award. There's a lot of people out there still fighting for there award.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sam12
    I struggle with reading and understanding it 
  • sam12
    U don't need to  picture my health issues. I am actually appealing it because amount isn't right. No business who judges me.we all in same boat. Least I have help of bf he a top lawyer welfare advocate.ig u don't open up about health issues u not get pip i been told this other week.  Opening up to decscribe what has causes it then u win pip 
    I don't wish to be intimidated trying to decscribe my health if I told u it would make me upset because how seriousness of it

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.