How long to hear for a FTF if I get one after sending back ESA50 form — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How long to hear for a FTF if I get one after sending back ESA50 form

Hi gang, sent ESA form back which they've now recieved as of the 14th June, I sent it recorded and it's been signed for at Wolverhampton.

Im in the Midlands and was wondering if anyone knows roughly how long before I might get a FTF.

Ive sent loads of extra well documented functional evidence in with it.

⬇️
I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Morning all, nobody could really know, but don't go booking your cruise yet. I expect August time if you are lucky a lot depends on the local area work load.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,339 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes indeed, how long is a piece of string, is the saying. There's no time scales i'm afraid. Some wait months before hearing something. Expect a face 2 face assessment though, as most have them. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    Well guys as I've said before,  if I get a FTF I won't be going to it either way and I will live off my PIP till it runs out, I'm not going through this **** anymore.
    im fed up with clowns doing assessments that have not got a clue.

The longer it takes to hear from them the  better as I'm preparing to be rid of this process once and for all.

I was hoping to hear from people who are or have recieved there FTF and how long after sending the form back it took.
    ⬇️
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

• poppy123456
    My last review i returned the forms in the July and had a letter in the November to say i was kept in the support group with a paper based assessment. That was down South of the country.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    My last review i returned the forms in the July and had a letter in the November to say i was kept in the support group with a paper based assessment. That was down South of the country.
    @poppy123456 Thanks hopefully as my last ESA was also Paper Based Support group and was stated in my report deterioration function noted, I've sent so much extra updated paperwork in with it.

My PIP ongoing Enhanced both was done PB also No FTF. So I'm hoping to be left alone after this ESA form under the exemption rules.

⬇️

• poppy123456
    Good luck!

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.