Decision over turned at mandatory reconsideration — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Decision over turned at mandatory reconsideration

aaronw3440
aaronw3440 Community member Posts: 54 Courageous
My mandatory reconsideration decision has over turned the original decision just had a shock just gotta wait for the deciion letter now relieved I don' have to go through tribunal 

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 68 Listener
    That's great news first time I've heard that happen 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,355 Disability Gamechanger
    Great news. It's very rare but i have heard it happen before.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • aaronw3440
    aaronw3440 Community member Posts: 54 Courageous
    @poppy123456 @jim1074 I sent in the evidence their guideines say not to pay for I ended up paying for it to send with the reconsideration and to my surprise when I checked the bank it was back dated before the award letter was received so should receive the letter either today or Monday it's such a relief as the reconsideration only has a 20% chance of being over turned at that stage 
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    The DWP will tell you anything to avoid them having to make an award.
    Much like the 2 year old rule for evidence and the rule that evidence sent in with a previous claim should not be sent in.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.