Abusive case worker — Scope | Disability forum

Abusive case worker

chellsangels Member Posts: 5 Listener
Hi i really need some advice regarding a dwp case worker that has verbally abused me and the fact i claim esa & pip. But she has done this publicly on a facebook group. I need to know who and where i start my complaint plz im shocked and disgusted but more so very upset 
Thank you kindly


  • wilko
    wilko Member Posts: 2,452 Disability Gamechanger
    Firstly have you got the prove from social media before it's takrn down or removed? Contact CAB for advice and the media provider.. also enquire at DWP maybe at local police for cyber crime. Out walking dog so quick reply. Keep us posted
  • atlas46
    atlas46 Member Posts: 826 Pioneering

    Take screenshots of the posts by her, that you think relate to you.

    Email the screenshots to Scope for their guidance.

    Post on this site the Facebook group you rely upon.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Member Posts: 29,415 Disability Gamechanger
    Contact the police and take screen shots of the posts you think are related to you.
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @chellsangels, I'm so sorry to hear this- I really hope you're okay.

    Given the situation, would you prefer to talk to somebody over the phone about what you've been through, to see if they can assist with this more directly? If so, we have a lovely helpline team who you can reach for free at 0808 800 3333, or find other methods of contact here. Please do keep us updated.


Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.