Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Abusive case worker

chellsangelschellsangels Member Posts: 5 Listener
Hi i really need some advice regarding a dwp case worker that has verbally abused me and the fact i claim esa & pip. But she has done this publicly on a facebook group. I need to know who and where i start my complaint plz im shocked and disgusted but more so very upset 
Thank you kindly


  • wilkowilko Member Posts: 2,324 Disability Gamechanger
    Firstly have you got the prove from social media before it's takrn down or removed? Contact CAB for advice and the media provider.. also enquire at DWP maybe at local police for cyber crime. Out walking dog so quick reply. Keep us posted
  • atlas46atlas46 Member Posts: 827 Pioneering

    Take screenshots of the posts by her, that you think relate to you.

    Email the screenshots to Scope for their guidance.

    Post on this site the Facebook group you rely upon.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Contact the police and take screen shots of the posts you think are related to you.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • Pippa_AlumniPippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,851 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @chellsangels, I'm so sorry to hear this- I really hope you're okay.

    Given the situation, would you prefer to talk to somebody over the phone about what you've been through, to see if they can assist with this more directly? If so, we have a lovely helpline team who you can reach for free at 0808 800 3333, or find other methods of contact here. Please do keep us updated.
Sign in or join us to comment.