still havent heard — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

still havent heard

lucylucy
lucylucy Community member Posts: 13 Listener
had my f2f assesment at home on the 21st may got a letter dated 7 june saying they had everything they needed but i still havent heard anything is this normal the hcp said i shouldnt worry and she was going to advise not to have any more f2f visits as its obvious nothing will change just get worse

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,330 Disability Gamechanger
    There's no timescales to decisions. If you haven't got a copy of the assessment report, ring DWP and ask them to send it to you. This will give you some idea what the decision is likely to be as they mostly go with the report.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Good and great advice poppy123456, always get your acessment report to give you an idea of what your award will, may be. It will give you peace of mind while waiting for the award notification letter.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.