PIP MR HELP - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP MR HELP

13»

Comments

• heyyouitsme
    heyyouitsme Community member Posts: 33 Connected
    Not at all everyone’s been very helpful only person who has been rude is yourself. “Thats the risk of going online” you know exactly what your doing and it’s people like you that put people off from coming onto stuff like this to ask for it. Disgraceful.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,337 Disability Gamechanger
    They seem too be ignoring mental health with everyone!.my points got deducted last time .as many others u dident appeal it .this time I will fight it !.as it's not right .goid luck 
    Sorry but that's not true! Lots of people claim PIP with mental health. PIP is about how your conditions affect you and not about a diagnosis.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Morning everyone,

We want the community to be a safe and supportive place. Please make sure your messages respect other users’ views and suggestions, even if you don’t agree with them.

Take care to present your views tactfully and remember that humour may be misinterpreted. 

• littleruthie123
    littleruthie123 Community member Posts: 511 Pioneering
    Just because I have a different options dosent mean I'm wrong .thanks .everyone starts dictating in hear instead just making a helpful answer .it's like a completion were everyone starts showing off  who knows the most .I go on a cancer support group and you don't get any of this digging people out .and tryang too be little people that ask for advise !.good luck heyyuotsnotme 
  • heyyouitsme
    Morning everyone,

We want the community to be a safe and supportive place. Please make sure your messages respect other users’ views and suggestions, even if you don’t agree with them.

Take care to present your views tactfully and remember that humour may be misinterpreted. 

Thank you but I don’t feel I’m able to post here or get the support I have seen others get. Can you please tell me how I delete my account or a number to call to do it for me? I’d be ever so grateful. 
  • littleruthie123
    littleruthie123 Community member Posts: 511 Pioneering
    Wow Mike huges stop commenting on my posts !!.and once again trying too call me out thank you !!.!!!.yes ur an adviser and you comment on stuff all day long .I haven't asked for your opinion again!!.
  • heyyouitsme
    Wow Mike huges stop commenting on my posts !!.and once again trying too call me out thank you !!.!!!.yes ur an adviser and you comment on stuff all day long .I haven't asked for your opinion again!!.
    Yes he’s very rude. No one has disagreed with him but he’s hell bent on trying to make people feel like there not allowed to be on here. I don’t mind someone being blunt but manners cost nothing along with respect. X
  • heyyouitsme
    Anyone can post what they like after all we are here to help each other. I took on board what you said but end of the day you don’t know my full situation of what’s wrong with me or how it effects my daily life nor am I going to go into it. Thanks for your comments ??
  • heyyouitsme
    Little note to all you lovely people out there who is truely suffering with disabilities and having to go through fighting for what you are truely entitled too....

Do it!! I have just received my MR decision 10 weeks after it was sent and the decision has been made in my favour. 

I was looking for 1 extra point on my daily living to take me from standard to enhanced as my daughter (13) does my cooking and has to cut up food for me and sort out my medication as I have an aid (splits on fingers) I wasn’t awarded the correct points and none of my mental health was taken into consideration. It’s came back that I still only qualify for standard daily living but I have now been awarded 10 extra points on mobility and gone from standard to enhanced. 

I still believe that I should be entitled to that extra point for daily living but the thought of going to court terrifies me. They know that as I submitted a letter from a court stating due to my health I couldn’t go to give evidence (a previous domestic abuse case) and they felt the need to remind me of this in the decision bit of my award letter. 

Im happy with what I have been awarded and now seeing a CPN since sending away my MR. I’m not sure who made the decision as it doesn’t state what profession the decision maker is also not sure if they have followed correct regulations (I don’t think they have) 

If you believe the award is wrong please fight it. Good luck to you all. Thank you to those who supported me though this stressful time X

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.