Hi, my name is JasmineWalker1991! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is JasmineWalker1991!

JasmineWalker1991
JasmineWalker1991 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello my name is Jasmine Walker i have today on Friday 6th July 2018 recently had a PIP assessment done. I found before it and during it badly nerve wracking and made several symtoms I suffer with worse with me going into alot of pain, made alot of anxiety symptoms worser with sweating, heartbeatng faster and because of the tinnitus that i suffer with causes me to get loud noises in my head and in my ears to happen alot , can get really manic with the amount and loudness of the noises . I thought that it would last 1 hour 30 minutes due to how my mother's PIP assessment lasted but as I asked in the being of it I was told it would only last 45 minutes which was a relief but before the PIP assessment  and the night before it and the during day before it i thought that i would never make it past the PIP assessment because  of how extremely high my anxiety was , i even felt physically sick and dizzy with the worry over it which is something that i also suffer  with badly due to anxiety with dizziness and sickness on a regular daily basis, So thank the God and the Stars I made it through it.

Comments

Brightness