Disabled people are having a lot of problems with GP’s unable to get appointments, unable to get GP to do a home visit when they are housebound, refusing to give out medication such as sleeping medication so making their patients seriously ill in health, refusing to refer the patients to consultants.
Taking far too long to get into Pain Clinic’s up to 3-4 months?
Long time to wait to see consultants.
A long time to get surgery they need so making the patients ill in health.
Waiting up to 4 months between appointments with physiotherapists.
Patients are having to wait for months following consultations assessment in NHS hospitals to carry out treatment, often patients do not get to see the consultant again just a physiotherapist to tell the patients the consultants decision then they decide whether the patients get to see the consultant for treatments then waiting again for an appointment which has been up to 6 months.
- 49.3K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 659 Work and employment
- 526 Education
- 970 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 926 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 587 Chronic pain and pain management
- 649 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 703 Autism and neurodiversity
- 846 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments