dean3011 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

dean3011

dean3011
dean3011 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
first of all thank you can anybody help my partner asked for mandatory recon dwp phoned Friday and I spoke on carolyns behalf have increased daily living to enhance rate but motability still standard due to vague medical evidence decision maker said to only appeal motability component  have since spoken to welfare rights and they said I cant do that totally confused

Comments

• Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    dean3011 said:
     decision maker said to only appeal motability component  have since spoken to welfare rights and they said I cant do that totally confused
    It doesn't matter what the decision maker says. You can ask that they only look at the mobility element when you submit your MR, but be warned the DWP do actually look again at the whole claim including the care element as would a Tribunal.
  • dean3011
    dean3011 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    thanks that was the mandatory recon decision next step tribunal

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.