#MondayAnimalSupport: Share your stories and snaps with Scope! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

#MondayAnimalSupport: Share your stories and snaps with Scope!

Options
Liam_Alumni
Liam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,101 Pioneering
edited July 2018 in Coffee lounge
Does your animal support you formally or informally? Would you like to share your story with a picture and a sentence with Scope on Twitter?

We are sharing stories on our Twitter every Monday for #MondayAnimalSupport! 

If you would like us to share your story please send a short introduction, an image and your twitter handle, if you have one, to socialmedia@scope.org.uk.
Liam

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    My Dog Maggie  a colour long haired jack Russell is my excuse and need to get out three times a day. I can only get about on a mobility scooter and just upgraded to s more off roader one . Yesterday we covered 7.4 miles. My last scooter had no speedo this one speedo,clock and temperature reading. And 6.5 inch ground clearance on the foot plate but 4 inches on the motor.
  • Liam_Alumni
    Options
    Hi @wilko, Maggie sounds wonderful! Do go ahead and share a photo and a sentence with Scope on Twitter if you like! You can drop them an email with your photo and message at socialmedia@scope.org.uk.
    Liam
  • Ehit
    Ehit Community member Posts: 24 Courageous
    edited July 2018
    Options
    My assistance dog in-training has her own Twitter Account, you can follow her at @AssistanceRey
  • Liam_Alumni
    Options
    Aww, there's some lovely photos of Rey on there, @Ehit! Do feel free to share some of them with our social media team if you fancy getting involved in #MondayAnimalSupport!
    Liam

Brightness